Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roy M

Default Page setup is unavailable

Not that I know of. On any new document, page setup is unavailable. If I go
to the Format menu, select FRAME (not frames) I get a dialogue box in which I
can remove the frame. This makes page setup and breaks available. It seems to
be creating or inserting frames by default.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the document protected in any way?

"Roy M" Roy wrote in message
The Page setup option in the file menu has become grayed out, unavailable

as
well as a few other formatting options. How do I get them back?