Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Marge

Default Mailmerge - Word & Access - Incorect Data

I am using a MS Access 2003 Query and merging into a MS Word 2003 document. I
am having trouble with three of the dozens of calculated fields I am merging.
In Access the value in the first caclulated field is 450 (Correct). In the
merged document it is -125. In access, I checked the data sheet, and the
form. Both have 450. I exported it to excel and the excel field alos shows
450. I created a new field with the same calulation in Access (Expr1) I get
the same results when I added that field to the Word Document. I finally
entered a calculation into the Word document and that provides the correct
number (450) but I really prefer to do all the calculations only in the
Access Query. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
--
Marge