Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default When I try to save a word file the program locks up

I like Tropical Fruit! You never know what you're going to get. I'm usually
a butter rum myself but I occasionally have Cryst-O-Mint tendencies. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
Hmmm ... you made me Google for that. I see LifeSavers are real candy. I'd
never heard of them hence my, perhaps, incomprehensible reply. Can I be
Tropical Fruit?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'm Pep-O-Mint.

so
all may benefit.

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
Today, ... Orange.
But I am available in several flavours

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Hey Tony - What flavor LifeSaver are you? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"GD" wrote in message