Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
machmed

Default How do I keep a bulleting style by only pressing tab?

It's 2003. However, I think I might have figured out the problem. I just
'right clicked,' then chose to 'decrease indent.' I have no idea why this
would have fixed it, but it appears it has.

Thanks anyway!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Version of Word?

"machmed" wrote in message
I can usually continue a sequencial bulleting style by simply pressing

'tab,'
but for some reason I my software is no longer doing that automatically.

First, does anyone know why it has randomly decided to stop doing this?

And, second, can someone tell me how to set this again?

Thanks!