Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
peterv

Default Inserting table dependent option selected on a drop down box

OK...

More explanation

I am creating a form that has certain fixed information requirements.
However if there is additional Information available, I have created a combi
box from the forms menu and given it a bookmark name.

If the answer is "Yes" I want it to run a macro that works fine.

What I need to find out is how to get the macro to run when the combi box is
answered "Yes". If the answer is "No" then I need it to got to the next
question.

I hope that makes it clear.

"Jezebel" wrote:

This is forum has psychos aplenty, but no psychics.

"peterv" wrote in message
The porblem is how to correct the macro.....

"Jezebel" wrote:

Correct the macro.

"peterv" wrote in message
I have a form that includes a question that is "do you have further
information about the person". If the answer is Yes, then I need a
specific
table to appear in the document.

I have tried a macro using the suggested route in the Help file and
can't
get any result.

Any ideas?