Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default Deleting Multiple Section breaks

?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Cooz" wrote in message
Hi Tulika,

The method you describe should work fine. You could try:
- a different machine.
- Help | Detact and repair...
- renaming your Normal.dot.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in

via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the

question?".
Thanks.

"Section breaks in Mail Merged Document" wrote:

While am trying to Mail Merge a .TXt file contaning names and phone

numbers,
Word is generating section break after every line.

On Office 98, we used to replace ^b with ^p to clear the section breaks.

How do I do that on Office 2003? This method is not working. The only

method
that works is to delete each section break manually which will take a

lot of
time in a big document.

Please help.

Thanks