Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhoda

Default how to delete a Scrap file created by mistake

I was inserting cents sign symbol a lot and thought I could just move a
shortcut of the CENTS sign to my desktop to use in the future. Now I have a
document scrap file sitting there that I cannot delete or open but I can
paste the symbol into other docs. I'd like to get rid of it but cannot
delete it and I think this is now where the code for the cents sign is
stored. Is there a way to delete it and still have my cents sign that I use
often.

Thanks