Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ToniEPC

Default How to calculate a Future Date?

Currently, I am working on creating a Purchase Order for my company that will
be published online using Word (because that is what is required). Normally
for this sort of task I would use Excel.

Here is my problem:

The date the Purchase Order is generated by the customer should remain
contant with today's date but for all items that they listed on the Purchase
Order it needs to reflect 6 weeks into the future (ship date).

Today's Date: 5/22/06
Ship Date: 7/3/06

Can someone teach me how I would possibly go about doing that or if it is
even plausible?

ToniEPC