Pat Garard

G'Day,

Way back in 1964, Eric Berne wrote a book -
Games People Play.

It was a popular sequel to his more comprehensive -
Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy.

One of the Games has the tag - YDYB -
"Why Don't You - Yes But...."

"The agent (White) presents a problem. The others start
to present solutions, each beginning with 'Why don't you...?'.
To each of these White objects with a 'Yes but...' A good
player can stand off the others indefinitely, until they all give
up, whereupon White wins."

You are an accomplished Player!!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"rck" wrote in message
k.net...
I used to have this neat little program in DOS called Professional Write.
It was just like using a typewriter and did exactly what I wanted it to do.
But alas, DOS is gone, all in the name of "improving" things. Word drives
me nuts, always hyphenating things I don't want hyphenated, indenting what
I don't want indented, capitalizing what I don't want capitalized and
generally making a mess out of my documents. Is there a way to stop it from
"helping" me?

Bob