Ken Benson

Default Junk at end of file after saving as text only

After Saving As to Text Only, the resulting text file has about 10 returns
at the end of the file. Sometimes there are some question marks; sometimes
there are some numbers. None of this stuff shows in the Word file, only in
the resulting text file (when I examine it in Notepad).

It's no big deal for me to delete this stuff, but I wish I knew how to save
to text without including the junk at the end.

Anybody know why it's there and how to make it not show up?

Thanks
Ken Benson