Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Default Mission statement

Mission statements are useless pretentious twaddle created by people who
have too much time and money on their hands.

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
If I came up with a standard response for requests for content, it
wouldn't be phrased so politely. I have issues with people who don't
know how to Google for examples and then create their own documents.

And I really hate mission statements. They always make me think that
someone made a lot of money coming up with that piece of propaganda
crap.

wrote in message
barbiegrl430 wrote:

Help with writing a mission statement

This is one of those many questions that is not about the technical
operation of the Word software (which is the general topic for this
group) but about the language skills involved in composing English
documents. Perhaps we need a standard reply to this. It's like those
dratted Microsoft "templates" (ie not normal.dot) that say to the
reader "I took the least line of resistance and did it the Microsoft
way"!