TF

The Properties picks up this information from Tools, Options, User tab. If
you clear these, it will clear the Properties form. However, that may result
in other knock on effects such as in Track Changes, Username fields, etc.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

wrote in message
oups.com...
: The Properties (file-properties) the Title and Author always
: gets filled in.
:
: How do I make it so that it stays blank unless I fill it in?
:
: Sometimes, I even delete the Title, and then when I save the document,
: I notice the next time I open it, it took the first line of my file as
: the title again.
:
: I want it to remain blank by default.
:
: Oh, and another question...sometimes I copy and paste text off a
: website (If I find an interesting quote or something).
: I usually put it in a word doc, I like to use Times New Roman, but when
: I do a ctrl-v, it usually comes in as a different text, and the
: formatting is all different.
:
: How can I make it come in and adhere to the format I set for the
: document?
:
: Thanks
: