Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to print selected text and maintain location on page in Word?

Has to be white; Hidden doesn't take up space.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
ps.com...
The only way to do this that I know of, excluding some gnarly VBA, is
to format the text on a page you don't want to print as either hidden
text or "white" font color then select and print the entire page.

June wrote:
Is there a way to highlight a section of text and print it, keeping the

text
in the same location on the page, in Word? When I do this it always

prints
it in the upper left hand of the page. I want to only print a selection

in
the middle of the page and keep it in the middle of the page.