Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] wja@austin.rr.com is offline

Default Unable to save the file on the 2007 office system Word and Excel.

I am having the same issue. I just installed the TR and suddenly I
can't open a 'Save' window, use Crtl-S, etc.

Will

You can't bring up the save
Cindy M. wrote:
Hi ?B?SmVycnkgTGVl?=,

I have installed 2007 office system beta 2 TR version into my computer. Afte
upgrade the 2007 office system beta 2 TR, I can't save any file on the Word
and Excel. I try to enter the some char and press the save button or try to
exit the application then the dialog box asks me to seve or not. I press the
save button but the Word application show me the dialog box again and again.

You are entering a file name, aren't you? (Just double-checking, because you
don't mention that you do...)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org