sokab

Thanks for the response. I read the article but it didn't say specifically
how to install Binder from a previous version. Could you please give me the
steps. By the way I am installing Binder from Office 2000.

Thanks.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

No, there is no equivalent of Binder in Office 2003. But you can
install Binder from Office 95, 97, or 2000, and it will work in Office
2003. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822622 "Description of
Office Binder support with Office 2003 and Office XP products".

sokab wrote:

Microsoft Binder is not available in Office 2003. Is there something that
replaces it? I'm trying to create a 5 section "Proposal" template. It would
be nice to be able to bind all the pages in one application.