Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Margins won't change...

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the View tab and in the
Print and Web Layout options section of the dialog, check the "White space
between pages (Print view only)" box.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Distortion" wrote in message
Hi. I am having a problems with Microsoft Word. I have the margins set to
the
default setting, but when I open Word, the cursor starts all the way at
the
top of the page without a margin. The Margin kicks in only after I select
View-- Header/Footer. What can I do so that when I open Word, the margin
appears there without having to keep click view header/footer? Thanks.