If you don't want an Odd Page section start, then change it to New Page. If
you do want Odd Page (or have given the page an odd number), then the blank
page is normal and necessary.

"Pierre" wrote in message
I tried to find the solution in the archives but I couldn't find it.
Apologies if it's already covered.

I have a document with multiple sections.
I have running headers and footers that work fine

I specifed Different ODD and EVEN for each section (except for the front
matter section). The proble is that I end up with a blank EVEN page

preceding
new sections WHEN there is no text on that even page. The only workaround

found is to insert a page break at the end of the text preceding a new
section when the text from the previous section does not spill into the

next
even page.

Is there a better way to fix this? I want to create a template with this
document.

Thank you