Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tbl tbl is offline

Default How do I make company logo to automatically reappear on next page?

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:33:59 -0000, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

What macros are you looking for in Office Setup?

Huh???

I'm not looking for macros, I'm trying to find out why there
are macros listed (in Word) that do not seem to be part of
the normal template or the currently loaded document.

Macros are created by the
user or are installed by third party add-ins. Where they are stored depends
on who/what/where.

Please try to explain what you are trying to do and find.

--
tbl