Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I make company logo to automatically reappear on next page?

So what does this have to do with the title of the thread? Please don't
steal other users' threads because it causes total confusion.

If you have macros listed that look like third party add-ins, the usual
location to find these add-ins are in templates that have been placed in the
Word Startup folder in Program Files, Microsoft Office, Office xx folder.

Terry

"tbl" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:33:59 -0000, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

What macros are you looking for in Office Setup?

Huh???

I'm not looking for macros, I'm trying to find out why there
are macros listed (in Word) that do not seem to be part of
the normal template or the currently loaded document.

Macros are created by the
user or are installed by third party add-ins. Where they are stored
depends
on who/what/where.

Please try to explain what you are trying to do and find.

--
tbl