Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chaplain Doug Chaplain Doug is offline

Default Seeing Label Boundaries

Thanks Doug. God bless.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
www.goodnewsjail.org

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

From the Tables menu, select "Show gridlines". Labels are just tables with
fixed cell dimensions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Chaplain Doug" wrote in message
Word 2003. We are trying to do a mailmerge from an Excel spreadsheet to
create name labels. We have no problem getting the merge data and fields,
nor are we having any trouble selecting the label type we need. The
problem
is when we are trying to lay out the labels. We cannot see the individual
label boundaries and thus have a hard time determining how the text and
graphics are going to look in relation to the label boundaries. Is there
way to display lines that correspond to the individual label boundaries so
that we may know how the label is going to look? Thanks for the help.