Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Flyer set-up

If you have the flyer created at full size, use "4 pages per sheet" in the
Print dialog. If you've created the flyer at 1/4 page size, use a 2x2 table
such as the "label" layout for Avery 3263 Post Card (landscape ) or 4845
Note card (portrait).

"Chocochick" wrote in message
How do I divide an 8.5 X 11 page into 4 areas exactly the same size and
repeat the same wording in all four equal spaces?

I have the flyer done in full already in a Word document but want to have

it
so that there are four of the exact same thing on one page.

Thank you.

Karyn