Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I print a jpeg scanned certificate?

If you're using Insert | Picture | From File, then by default the picture is
being inserted In Line With Text and must conform to the document margins.
Click on the picture to display the Picture toolbar. Click the Text Wrapping
button on the toolbar (dog icon) and choose In Front of Text from the menu.
Then click on Format Picture and, on the Size tab, change the size to 100%.
This should allow your picture to fill the page (note that you will probably
need to have Landscape page orientation selected if this is a typical
certificate).

"jeffogecko" wrote in message
I've been sent a jpeg file of my trade certificate but when I try to print

it
from word it just crops 2/3 of the picture and I can't seem to resize it.