Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelagio Pamelagio is offline

Default Keep with next not working

Now that I understand a little better how to use "keep with next" to keep a
paragraph heading with the paragraph that follows, I've got a new problem.
Even though I highlight only the heading and the first two lines of a long
paragraph following and specify "keep with next," the heading and the entire
paragraph move to the next page, leaving me with half a blank page before it.
How do I get the heading and only a maximum of two lines to "keep with next?"
I don't seem to be having this problem with other headings and long
paragraphs.
--
Thanks,
Pam