Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mattajang Mattajang is offline

Default How do I keep custom page size from changing automatically?

Forgot to mention this is for Microsoft Word 2003

"Mattajang" wrote:

I'm trying to set my paper size to custom 7 x 10. I then go to the layout tab
and select my settings there. When I go back to the other tabs to recheck
everything, the paper size has automatically changed from the custom 7 x 10
setting I chose to B5 7.17 x 10.12. Why is it doing this? Someone please
help! I specifically need 7 x 10 for my publisher's book specifications. I've
never had this problem before; it just started doing this. Thanks for any
help you can give!