Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 question

Okay Wordies, it's my turn to ask a question about Word 2007.

I had a list of email addresses in Word with a hard return after each name.
I wanted to alphabetize them. If I was still using Word 2003, I would
highlight my text, select Table - Sort. How the dickens do I do that in Word
2007? I could not get the Sort command to appear unless I actually had the
text in a table. That's what I ended up doing but surely I missed something.
It's crazy to have to convert text to a table, sort it, and then convert it
back to text.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher