Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
davpet davpet is offline

Default Inserted Graphic Question

Greetings Graham.

Thank you for your reply, a man of experience I see, knowing how to ask the
right questions, Yes you are correct it has been converted from Word Perfect
10, my apologies for omitting it.

I am trying to go Alt+Shift+F11 to run the script editor however nothing
seems to happen when I do that command, all at the same time.

Further input would be appreciated.

Thank you
Dave

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Is this a document that has been converted from another wordprocessor
format? If so you should be able to access it by running the script editor
(ALT+SHIFT+F11) and searching through the file for any references to the
image.

If not, then it may be the document is corrupt. Select all of it but the
final paragraph mark (display formatting comands CTRL+*) and copy and paste
to a new document.

As a matter of course checkout
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

davpet wrote:
Greetings All.

I am a newbie to MS Word and would really appreciate your help. I am
running the following, MS Word 2003, Win XP. My problem is as such.

In a document that I am working on I have a graphic that is inserted
on my last page. However when I print the document that same graphic
is printed on the first page in amongst the text and the last page.

I am not wanting the graphic printed on the first page, now this is
the complication for me.

When I am working on the document there is no graphic on the first
page that I can see and neither does it appear when I do a print
preview, only when I print.

How can I get rid of this unwanted printed graphic on the first page.
Even under Reveal formatting I am not seen anyhting that indicates
the graphic is there.

Any help would be much appreciated.