Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Default File linkagke

jay wrote:
I'm using windows xp and office 2007. I have a large number of small
files that can be comind to one large document, but they are easier
to edit as smaller files. I need to set up an index or table of
contents that will give me access to link directly to the specific
small file as needed, like a control center. If the files were in o
ne large file then BOOKMARK would be the way to go. But as smaller
files I don't know how to do it. Help?

Includes may be what you're looking for. See Help for more info or search
for them for Word on the 'net.