Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sloane in Charleston SC Sloane in Charleston SC is offline

Default How do you delete a page of content in a Word 2007 document?

I have tried to follow the instructions in the help section but I can not
seem to be able to delete a whole page.

I have several pages in the working document that have been refined later in
the document and I need to go back and remove the pages.

I hate to go through and delete each item on the page since I am wary of
losing the formatting I have done in the pages after the ones to be deleted.

THanks!