Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tcv tcv is offline

Default 4-up postcards turned into mailers...

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
:

Use a Label type mailmerge. for the graphics part of it, See the
article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

I have been looking at that document a bit this morning. Thanks.

What I don't seem to understand from it, though, is how it related to
different graphic images in different areas of the label, plus text that
should be dead center inside the label. He's using a single graphic in the
background. That's okay, but it's not what I am trying to do.

Am I not reading it correctly? (Probably not. ;-)