Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TonyJ TonyJ is offline

Default Selective MailMerge

We have a process where we ask a person to update their critical data from an
excel spreadsheet. All employees in our company are in the spreadsheet. I'm
planning on using Excels AutoFilter to keep the other data private from the
employee of interest. Once the employee verifies their data, I want to print
out his data on several pre-printed forms. My question is, how do I do a
mail merge that will only print one employee that I select. I hope this
makes sense. Your thoughts on how to solve my problem.

TonyJ