Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andy Andy is offline

Default Mail Merging a Selection from within an Excel Sheet

Wondering if you can help, I'm kind of learning this as I go along so
apologies if this is a really dumb question.

I need to setup a mail merge that will use a specific selection from an
Excel Sheet. For example everything under the column "University" that
contains "LBS" needs to be merged. I can do this manually by either selecting
the right records when I mail merge, or create a new spreadsheet containing
only the records I need. But I want to create a wonderful Macro that does it
all for me. Is there a way to create a a macro that will look at a Tab on a
Spreadsheet then look at a specific column and merge only the records with a
certain entry. I hope that makes sense...

Thanks all