Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default OK, I give up, what's a good book?

Milly

Thanks for sharing that: it is good to know that I'm not alone. g

Terry

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
I suspect, Terry, that many of us share the same "esteem" for Ed Bott.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Terry Farrell asked: