FNORD

Default Merging past the specified set values

I keep posting this, and nobody seems to know what's wrong and nobody
replies. If you have an idea, let me know. I'll try ANYTHING. I really
need to get this solved though.

When I do a mail merge from our excel database (excel 2002 SP3) to Word..
(word 2002 SP3) to create labels, I have to specify which values I want to
use because I don't want to
use them all (ex: merge records 1000-2000) For some reason... it will merge
up to the last number I specify... but then it will go PAST that number just
enough to fill up the last page of labels.

Any advice would be great. Thanks!