Insert the background manually: draw a blue rectangle the size of the page,
anchored to the header paragraph and formatted as Behind Text. You can
actually do this without section breaks if you just anchor it to a paragraph
on the page instead of the header.

"KCDTx" wrote in message
I would like to add a blue background color to one page of a multi-page

word
document. When I click to add a background, it adds it to all pages,

despite
the fact that I have set-up section breaks. Is there anything I can do?