Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gulshan Gulshan is offline

Default How to remove bar separating footnotes from text?

Thank you, Rae, for taking the trouble to respond.
That is how I used to deal with this issue until I installed Word 2007.
There seems to be no way that I can see of going to the "normal" view. The
only options are print, full screen, web,draft, outline. What am I missing?
Thank you for your help.
Gulshan

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

You need to be in *normal* view to do this. Click on Footnotes in the View
menu. You can select and delete the separator from here. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Gulshan" wrote:

How can I remove the bar separating footnotes from text? It appears just
above the foot note area. It is left aligned and runs halfway through the page