Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ZA must be off for MS Office site ZA must be off for MS Office site is offline

Default How can section headers/footers be pared back?

Some files have loads of different header/footer sections, so I have such as
[odd page footer - section 10]. I wish all header/footers uniform. Neither
[copy/Paste] nor [File Insert] to a new template enforce the new template's
header/footer style.

Multiple header/footer sections were automatically created when adding
column commands to text within the document.

Is it simply a case of living with them, using such as [same a previous
header/footer] commands to tell Word 07 what is required?