Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default hijacked function key - how to rescue

In the Keyboard dialog for Change Case, select the "Current key" and click
Remove. Then type Shift+F3 in the "Press new shortcut key" box and click
Assign.

"miamimom" wrote in message
My shift+F3 shortcut key stopped working (should toggle between upper and
lower case). I searched these boards and found out how to go to
Tools/Customize/Keybaord/Categories/Commands: Change Case. It said

"Current
Key" was F3. But, when I tried to "Assign" again, when I click on the

"press
new shortcut key" box and press Shift+F3, what prints in the box is
Ctlr+Shift+Y !!!! I found a reference to hijacked function keys, but no

info
on how to un-hijack. Any suggestions?
--
miamimom