Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default New symbol

If you are using a macro to insert an autotext entry, provided it is saved
in normal.dot it will be available to all your documents. You can assign a
keystroke combination via tools customize - see

Carol wrote:
Hi again,

What I want it a shortcut key for the following characters -1
(superscript). I manage to do macro, autotext but I can save the
macro for one word document to another, and I don't know how to do a
shortcut key for the autotext.

Thanks in advance.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Symbols merely reflect characters in fonts - if a font contains the
symbol you want then insert symbol will insert it?

Carol wrote:
Hi,

How can I put a symbol that it is not in the symbol list? A new
simbol?

Thanks