Allison/Toronto

Default I want to delete entire blocks of pages efficiently

Is there a way to select large blocks of pages for deletion (other than
highlighting/scrolling down or using Shift/page down)?

What I would like to see is an option under Edit that allows Delete Multiple
Pages and then allows you to select either a range or individual pages.
Perhaps I just haven't looked in the right place but it's driving me crazy
that this isn't there. Whe you are working with large documents and want to
delete dozens of pages at a time, the highlighting/scrolling thing just ain't
on...

Thanks in advance!