Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Default Styles incorrectly inheriting from another style in tables

"christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com" u3143@uwe wrote:
Klaus-- I was innocently trying to clean up my template to have fewer things
to link to other things, and my document got really hosed, again styles
within tables. So I tried your snippet of VBA (with the appropriate style
name inserted), and got the message "Invalid use of property".
Any idea why this didn't work? Thanks...

If you tried the line of code using the name of a table style or list style, that might explain the error message.

You can mail me a sample doc, if you want to, and maybe a sentence or two in what way you think the doc is "hosed".

Regards,
Klaus