Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Fonts for word 2007

They are included with the compatibility pack.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...686761033.aspx

CyberTaz wrote:
If you're referring to the new fonts supplied by MS, they are
installed when you install the software. AFAIK they are not
separately available for download (at least not from a legitimate
source) - although I suppose they'd be included if you d/l the Office
2007 trial software.

If you mean simply additional fonts that you'd like to have, the
necessary instructions are typically included on the sites from which
you d/l the font. See Windows Help for Install/Remove Fonts.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/26/07 11:40 PM, in article
, "chiefcctlr"
wrote:

How do I download and install new fonts for Word 2007?