Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Finding all paragraphs with quotes

Search for
^0147*^13
with the wildcard option set.

jezzica85 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Herb, but I'm not just looking for the quotes
per se. I guess I wasn't clear, sorry about that. What I'd like to do
is be able to select every paragraph that contains an opening curly
quote, not just the quotes themselves.

Thanks,
Jezzica85

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Try ^0147. Does that work for you?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"jezzica85" wrote in message
Hi everybody,
I've been fighting with Find and Replace for a while now, and I
can't figure
this out--can anyone please tell me how to find every paragraph
that has an
opening quotation mark anywhere in it? It doesn't show up here
unfortunately,
but I'm looking for the curly opening quotes--they're ascii code
0147, if that helps.

Thank you!
Jezzica85