Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Problem viewing images in outline view

Note that Outline and Draft views dont show most objects; this is by design.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tiwiism" wrote in message
I am using Office 2007 Enterprise edition and when I insert an image into a
blank document and save it as the new file system (.docx) , when I try to
view the doc in outline view, I don't see my images. If I save the same
exact file as a .doc I can see the images just fine in outline view. I
don't
even have the "Show Picture Placeholders" option selected.

Please help... this is soooooo annoying.