Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default math eqn's to jpeg to email

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:58:03 -0800, Don wrote:

I bought a Bamboo tablet to write math eqn's and solutions on for my
students. How can I send these hand-written soln's to them on Word or as a
jpeg?
I'm running Office 2007
Many thanks!

Click the Office button, hover over the Save As item, and choose "PDF or XPS"
and save the document as a PDF file. If you don't yet have the add-in that
supports this function, it's a free download from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...9-A2E79ED87041

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman