Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NY Gal NY Gal is offline

Default Word 2000

I have Word 2000. I've created a certificate partially using Allegro BT.
When I take the file to a copy company to print, the font gets changed since
their printer doesn't support. When I look at the MS Word file they have,
they have a similar file called Monotype Corsiva. I know I've seen this font
before, but it isn't supported by my computeprinter. Can I download that
font from somewhere so I can get this file copied. I can't just change the
font at the store since I've used it separately in 1365 names, but it is not
the font for the whole certificate. I can re-merge the file from home if I
had the same fonts. Any thoughts?