Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbie Debbie is offline

Default Modify old equations in Word 2007

I have some Word 2003 documents and contain equations made with Equation
Editor 3. Now I swap to use Word 2007 in Windows Vista, but unable to modify
equations in these documents.

Whenever I click on the equation, error "Microsoft edquation Editor has
stopped Working" appears. Later on it seems installing something and need to
restart the system. But this doesn't help solving the problem.

I have tried to convert the .doc to .docx but also doesn't help.

Thanks for any suggestion.