TracyB

Default macros, templates and toolbar file copying

Hello. I am sure this question has been asked numerous times but I am unable
to find it. I need to install the latest version of Word on my laptop and I
would like to copy all of my settings I have on my other computer using Word
2000. I want to be able to copy the templates, macros I have made and the
custom toolbar. I am not very well versed in Word yet, so please be basic
with the answer. Thanks so much! Will these files be compatible with the
latest version of Word (not even sure which version is the latest yet, have
yet to purchase)?