Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aemilyl aemilyl is offline

Default Alphabetize a list disregarding articles such as "a" or "the"

Hi, I wanted to know how to alphabetize a list, but disregarding articles in
the beginning of a title, such as "a", "the" etc... I know how to
alphabetize them, I was just wondering if anyone knew of an option to
disregard those in the beginning. (I am alphabetizing a list of DVDs, but
you shouldn't put something like "The American President" under the T's, it
should be with the A's). Any help is appreciated!