Seth07

Default Equation Editor Problems

I'm currently using Microsoft Office Pro 2003, have installed Equation Editor
3.0 countless of times due to problems in reading reports containing
mathematical equations from friends.

I don't know why my the equations can't be read when I'm using a rather new
version of Word. All the symbols that come out are gibberish nonsense. When I
convert using equation editor, the equations come out incomplete with several
mathematical signs missing. This is highly frustrating.

However, when using my sister's PC(she uses Word 2000), the equations come
out fine. I'm at my wits end as this is causing much inconvenience to my
school work.

I would appreciate if someone can help me resolve this issue, as well as
resolving the problem of me having to convert each and every single equation
in the report instead of Word automatically converting the equations for me.