Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert Robert is offline

Default scroll mouse wheel in Word 2007?

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:07:07 -0700, Terry wrote:

My problem is solved. I asked Microsoft Word Support in Canada (I don't know
where they are actually located). I was advised to change two registry keys,
the DATA key and the OPTIONS key, both of them in
Hkey_Current_User/Software/Microsoft/Office/12/Word. I was told to rename
them as "Old DATA" and "Old OPTIONS". After doing this, my Mouse wheel works
perfectly in Word 2007. I am only guessing, but these two keys must have
migrated from my previous versions of Word when I upgraded to 2007.

Thanks for the info, Terry, but these 2 keys are absent from my registry
(XP SP3). I guess I¢ll have to keep using KatMouse.
--
Cheers
Robert